Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dreaming...

Dream.. dream.. dream..
always have this dream about the past of my secondary days.. miss those days so much!
kinda emo lol..

i got this dream maybe because of that day i went to Subang Utama gua lol to take my SPM certificate.. once i step into the SU's gate near the guard house there.. memories started to run through my head, this view.. infront of me all didnt change at all, they look exactly the same! lol i can still rmb the days where i carry my blue bag holding some textbooks walking through all these places.. the canteens, the pondoks where we sell our lolipops, the bookshop where i queue up every starting year , my form 3 kappa class with all my buddies, then the office and pejabat.. lol really reminds me of all the fun i had during secondary.

After i got my cert, i ask the others to go for a walk around the school.. take a look at the NEW hall, and all the "pretty" drawings at the walls ( im sure most of the ex-su's knew abt it lol). then after the hall we pass by my old class.. 5 alpha.. srsly once i reach there.. theres a feeling.. so hard to describe, but for sure its all memories~ i stand at the place near the toilet bhind 5 alpha near the computer lab where tong , seok yeng, carrie, ben , sulian, me, my ex and all the other "members" gather up to chit chat at the morning.. ah i noe the feeling! it feels like they just happened yesterday! yet its already 1 year plus and im going degree soon.. everything happen so fast @ @ bah.. stop the emo, its already part of the history. Everyone has their happy life now lol..

oh theres one place which i dont recognize and i bet most of the ex-su's will not recognize it too XD



THIS IS SMKSU'S MALE TOILET! can u believe it ?! it looks more like Pyramid's toilet = =" damn stone weh.. lol but one thing hasnt change.. the awful smell is still there !! LOL

No comments: