Saturday, March 14, 2009

3 holes

This morning i went to the Pathlab at usj10, a blood test centre, to take a blood test of myself. my mom has been nagging me about getting a test since last year so today i decided to go with her since i hv nothing to do at home.
She kept convincing me that this bloodtest centre very Pro one, it only take a few sec. etc etc. so im quite relieved la not so afraid of it also. But then just now.. the girl in charge , she took 10 mins to find my blood vein, (keep on tapping my arm and press and press lol) then finally got the rough area. so she quickly poke the needle in, mana tau she missed it! so she slowly ADJUST the needle (when the needle is INSIDE ME) so that it reach the blood vein, and after roughly 10 mins of attempt she still fail to get the vein..(mayb my fat layer too thick la paiseh =P). Then she suggest to change to my left arm for 2nd attempt.
The 2nd attempt was better. i think she missed a little bit also, cuz she kept on adjusting the needle.. i can feel it lol~( wasnt looking hahaha) then finally she got it! she asked me to take a deep breath n she starts pumping my blood out. but then the process took more than few mins ( then i was wondering i though my mom told me few secs gao dim d, why mine few mins d and still not done ?) then i look at my left arm.. saw her keep on PUMPING ( pulling and pushing the syringe) my arm.. then i was OMG , i got the image of filling air to my basketball ! i got so frightened! lol.. then she took out the needle. saying my blood viscosity is too high so the blood flow TOO SLOW.. i was like HUH then how.. lol ended up drinking 3 cups of warm water n ready for 3RD ATTEMPT.. lol
this time another lady came , she found my blood vein in just secs and poke the needle in. before i realise the tube is full of blood lol.. kinda relieved after that. hahaha

so now i look like a drug addict with 3 needle holes on both my two arms haha
WHAT A DAY WEH lol!
*guess what's my blood type XD
*the first 2 attempt girl is cute lol! =D

No comments: