Monday, June 15, 2009

Cyberia

finally moved into my new house in cyberia. looks cool and comfy =)
but 1 thing.. NO CONNECTION T.T well i hope the internet will be fixed within this week =(

moving in to a new enviroment, and everything starts all over again, tho im still with my old roommates but everything is definitely different from before. Theres one feeling in me when move into this place. its something farmiliar, like when i first move into my hostel in mmu last year. i felt lonely, afraid, and sad. That day, i sat on my bed thinking about what happened the past few months and all the promises i made long time ago. i took my phone and i gave her a call, all she said was nothing but take care, and hell yeah my heart hurts. Tears start running , as i hung up and soon after that i got numb to it =) *well its a good thing isnt it*

then yesterday, this feeling came back. lols, my family and i went to my new house, after settling all the stuff, and everyone went back. suddenly i felt it. sitting alone on the chair looking at the room. asking myself, "u must be kidding me' but yeah this is reality lols accept the fact > <

skip it.. lol aint gonna emo whole day, theres only 1 miserable 45 minutes LECTURE CLASS today.. damn sad..no its damn sien lolz.

No comments: