Saturday, October 4, 2008

W H Y ?

Why would i fall for you?
-because u came to me at the right time, and the feeling is just right =)

Why i could sacrafice so much for you ?
-because i want to see u smile

Why i choose u over my hobbies?
-because they were to be sacraficed if i wanna be with u and definitely no regrets.

Why would i care so much?
-because im just worried.

Why would i argue with u all the time?
-because i hope to see you getting better and happier.

Why cant i just forget ?
-because u are pieces of tressured memories that i most proud of.

Why i did so many things?
-because that shows how important u meant to me.

Why cant i just hate?
-because hatred couldnt solve anything, only cause me more problems.

Why i give up?
-because ur tears explained everything.

Why am i so proud of u?
-because u show me that u are getting better.



Why are there so many whys'?
-because the sky so high, i married a sakai in the month-February 05 =) "copied from Pn. Susela"
Haha, no la just some questions i often ask myself =)

No comments: